Hi Mom!
Mother’s Day was so great. It was so great to talk to everyone. It made me feel so close to home. I think the phone card ran out which was probably a good thing because I was struggling to say goodbye.
I sent a few pictures to Kirsten’s email address. She tried to call but it was past our curfew and we had already gone home. It was funny to hear the two guys tell the story the next day, that no one was understanding anyone. They think English is really cool and want to learn English.
Tell David Driggs congrats and I sent an email to Gloria saying congrats to Jon and Heidi. I am so excited to see all the new spouses and babies when I come home.
So, we had transfers this week and I picked up my new companion. She is also from São Paulo (3 of my four companions are from São Paulo). She is new in the mission. I am really excited and I really like her. I am with her and Sister Ferreira now. Sister Ferreira will be transferred to Maringã later today. She will be companions with my old comp, Sister Portes. I am really excited about this upcoming transfer.
This Saturday the ward members are going to the open house of the Curitiba temple. We have about 7 investigators going. One family is preparing to be baptized but is waiting on the marriage stuff. They are going to the temple and I am really excited to hear how everything goes.
The baptism was great. I also sent a picture to Kirsten and she will forward it to you.
I am out of time. We have to take Sister Ferreira to the bus station. But I love you so much and will write you next week.
Thanks for the Easter package. The candy arrived in normal condition. There isn’t anything specific that I am craving but I will let you know. I sent you a cd with my pictures so be looking for it. Also, with Amy’s birthday card, I sent two other cards. Can you send them for me? Thank you so much.
I love you and have a great week.
Love Barbie
5.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment