Hi Mom,
The message from Jace didn’t work. You will have to send it again.
This week was great. That family who we have been teaching will be married on June 24 and we will have their baptisms that Saturday. It is the week of transfers and I am nervous I will be transferred and miss the wedding and the baptisms. President Manganaro (the branch pres.) asked President Leal if he could keep me here for one more transfer but I don’t know if this is President Leal’s plan or the Lord’s plan. I have been in this same area for along time but I love it and don’t want to leave. I get along great with my companion and this transfer has been really great. I will send a few pics.
I got the pics from dad in London. Wow, it brings back memories.
This Saturday will be a young girl’s baptism. She is only 11 years old but her best friend, grandpa and neighbors are members. She loves the church and is really excited. I will let you know how it goes. Her mom is also listening to the lessons and is trying to stop smoking.
We met a ton of new people this week and a really great family. They have never heard of the church and moved here about 2 months ago. They are really interested. Our relief society president lives on the same street and she is helping us teach them.
Things are going well. Hope you have a great week. Hope you have a Happy Birthday, too. I sent a card and I hope it gets there in time.
Love you. ...
Love Barbie
6.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment