Hi Mom,
Wow, Michelle had her baby. She is already a mother of 2. I am so excited to see the babies when I came home. Tell her congratulations. Dad sent me a few pictures of the baby and Alex's birthday. I sent Alex a birthday card awhile ago so be looking for it.
This week was wonderful. Gisela was baptized and confirmed a member of the church. She is a young mother of 4 but doesnt have a husband. Some members in the ward are old friends of hers and she has two neighbors who are members so I think she is feeling support and is feeling good about being a member of the ward. The meeting was beautiful. I will send you some pics next week.
We found a really special family this week that live at the very farthest part of our area in the very last house. A member gave us this reference and we would have never found them without some help. They accepted to be baptized and are looking forward to going to general conference with us next week. We are also teaching a young couple that want to be baptized but need to be married first. The bishop got the young guy a job and they starting working together today. The bishop is also going to help a little with the wedding.
Everything is going well and I love my area. Today we are going downtown to bowl with Sister Bezerra, her companion and our friend Barbara who will be leaving next month to serve in the Provo mission. She has been teaching with and helping us this week. Also. my friend Ana (who is in all of my pictures since February) decided to go on a mission. I think it is so great that so many girls are leaving to serve missions.
So how is everything going? How was the week? It sounds like you guys are keeping busy and things are well. I cant write much because we have to go soon but I will write more next week. I love you and miss you. I know that this is the best thing I have done and I know it is the work of the Lord.
Tchau.. . .Love Sister Barbie
9.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment