Hi Mom,
This week we are preparing a woman to be baptized. She is telling all her neighbors about the church and always tells us about blessings that she has received since she has come to know the gospel. How amazing the gospel is. I have seen so many miracles and so many changes.
Yesterday, Antoniel (recent convert) bore his testimony in sacrament meeting. He told how his life has completely changed. I sort of felt like a proud mother sitting there listening to him. I am so amazed at how happy he is. The first day we talked to him on the street, he was absolutely miserable but all that has changed. Church was wonderful yesterday.
We are teaching some new families and are excited. I know the Lord is preparing many people here. We have transfers at the end of the week and I am sort of nervous. I have been in this area for awhile so I am not sure if I will stay.
Tell Jace thanks for the email. I will write him back. Did you know that Alex got married? Wow, how cool.
Things are going well and I am so glad I have the opportunity to teach the gospel. I will talk to the President and figure out the best option (for a release date). I will let you know asap.
Love ya, Sister Davis
(Later in the day)
Hi Mom,
I talked to President Leal and we decided December 26. He needs to interview me and the 20th, 21st, 22nd will be a little crazy for him so we decided Dec. 26. I will be able to go to the Christmas conference. I don’t know how that will effect your traveling--on Christmas day. But I hope everything will be all right. It will be a Christmas different from the others but it will be a blast. I hope this works out and that everything will go well. I prayed about it and I am feeling at peace. Let me know what you think.
I will live with my comp from the CTM. If you know of any apartments or houses with openings, let me know. I think she will try to find something. Thanks for sending the stuff. I will be looking for it. You can register me for Winter semester--try not to make my schedule too hard. And if it is possible, I want to go to the gym in the morning. But whatever you decide, I trust you. Thank you for arranging all of this for me and taking care of it. I am very grateful that you are willing to do all this.
I love you.
Love Sister Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment